Translate

Saturday 8 April 2017

Author of the Week ~ Ella

Each week one of our fabulous writers will be published here on our classroom blog, in celebration of their hard work...


Sailing across the treacherous seas, our adventure begins. Dolphins are splashing under my ship and I can see a shark. The shark is dangerous. I like sharks, and the shark nearly ate me! It was wavey. I heard the waves crashing in front of my ship, it was about to start raining. The waves were humongous but we were about to get to the calm island. The island was cool and wet. I could see the wet waves. We were climbing through the mossy rocks, it was wet up on the rocks. We finally found the spot where the treasure was. We dug a little hole. Our spade hit the treasure. We tried to get the treasure but it was too heavy to pick up. At last we got it out. We carefully unlocked the padlock and inside there was shiny rubies and gold. It was amazing. It was a dark tunnel that we went through, then we had to get back to our ship.

By Ella



This piece of writing was completed over 3 days. We were focusing on using prepositions to describe to the reader 'where' things in our story were. Ella told us a detailed and enthralling tale of adventure, with lots of interesting vocabulary to help us 'see' the story in our mind. Keep it up Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment